Engraving Idea's for your Groomsmen From Treehut.co
Oh, marriage. If you're like most guys, you worry more about your friends getting a little too rowdy and embarrassing in front of your new family. Or where is the damn ring! That wasn't cheap! Oh geez, I hope I remember my moves for that dance, here comes my eighth grade slow dancing skills again.
Between the planning and the nerves it's easy to forget things like, what are you going to get your groomsmen for a memorable thank you gift?
I'm here to make it easy for you. A gift for your boys needs to be special, unique and most of all, affordable. You're already feeding them and getting them drunk - shouldn’t that be enough? But it’s not. So here is an idea that will have them not only saying thank you but meaning it, too. Not only that, they’ll share with their friends and mention how awesome you are over and over!
First off, the things to stay away from Fancy flasks and other alcohol holders (that we know we will never use), or the overdone and cliche bottle opener. Come on, guys! Let’s get creative.
Most men can appreciate a good watch. A groomsmen gift they will use. At Treehut.co not only do you get a discount when you order more than five, but you can engrave a personalized message to each one of them. Here are a few ideas for you:
- The deep engraving- Actually say something nice. You know your friends, don't just put their name or thank you.
- The cry for help- If you feel like playing a little joke on your friends you can engrave some funny messages on everyone's watch. Here are a few examples.
- Best Man- “Don't let me do this.”
- Groomsmen #1- “Keep the car running.”
- Groomsmen #2- “HELP.”
- Groomsmen #3- “SOS.”
- Groomsmen #4- “Get me out of here.”
-You’ve thought of yours already, haven’t you?
- The inside joke- We all have them. That spring break situation only your tightest crew knows about, middle school nicknames, the girlfriend no one liked, you know.
- The movie quote-
- “Autobots Roll out!”
- “I’m in a glass case of emotion.”
- “Stage five clinger.”
- “Say hello to my little friend.”
- “Thank you very little.”
- “I'm getting too old for this.”
- “Don't do it! excuse me.”
- “You had me at hello.”
- And of course the wedding date and their initials. Classics never die.
Whatever you choose, your closest friends and family will be delighted to receive a gift truly from the heart and customized for the particular occasion. Take it from a few customers who have emailed us after their special day to say thank you for adding that special moment to their big day.
“Yesterday I said f*** gender roles and asked my boo to bee mine forever! I love you until the end of time.”
“Thanks Treehut.co for this amazing work of art! Loving this handmade wooden watch from your guys. My man popped the question during our hike at Anstey Hills! I said yes.”
“His and Her bands, #wedope #supercorney but thank you Treehut.co for the excellent watches.”