Happiness is Giving | Personalized Gifts For Any Occasion
Happiness is Giving!
It seems we’re all in constant pursuit of happiness. Though we can’t feel happy all the time, we can do little things to help us on our journey to becoming more joyful people open to adventure. We’re here to remind you to smile and savor little things as well as the big moments every day. To accompany you on your journey, here’s some cheerful happiness facts.
7 Fresh Facts About Happiness
- Happy people fail sometimes. Yes, failing at something may not necessarily bring a smile to your face in the moment, but it also means figuring out how things work! Failing leads to changes that lead to happiness, so go ahead and mess up!
- Anyone hungry? Some types of food can give us a quick serotonin boost! Try having milk, chicken, or nuts with tryptophan. These have been linked to feelings of calmness.
- The people around us truly make a difference. A person with a close “happy” friend finds their own happiness increases by 15%! Who knew? It’s contagious.
- Even 45 minutes of creative activity can decrease stress in the body. Get those creative juices flowing!
- Petting a fluffy pet releases oxytocin (the “cuddle hormone”). It also lowers your blood pressure and reduces stress.
- The main thing linking happy people together is the strength of their social relationships. Take care of yourself by taking care of your friends and family. Make them feel appreciated, loved, and cared for.
- Compassion is key. Being compassionate to yourself and others leads to greater happiness.
Savor little things as well as big adventures. Bring nature with you along for the ride.
Follow and tag us in a post on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube. Let's start a conversation!