Groom & Husband Wedding Jokes
For all the ladies that are tired of the unending jokes about wives and girlfriends and how they never stop talking or forget a husbands mistake. For the woman who don't get how guys don't love woman comedians. Here's a few jokes at the husband's expense.
- “A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke.”
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” — Agatha Christie
- “Q: Why are husbands like lawn mowers? A: They’re hard to get started, emit foul odors, and don’t work half the time!”
- “I never married because I have three pets at home that answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night.” — Marie Corelli
- “At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends.“The man I marry must be a shining light amongst company. He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. And stay home at night!” An old granny overheard and spoke up, “Honey, if that’s all you want, get a TV!””
- Childs experience: if a mother is laughing at the fathers jokes, it means they have guests.
- A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She replied, "Your name never came up in the conversation."
- He was in a pub when he proposed. It was very romantic – he got up on one knee.
- At school he used to enjoy streaking. On it's own, not a particularly interesting fact, until you consider he was at an ALL BOYS boarding school.
- I organized a threesome for the groom's last night of freedom. There were a couple of no-shows, but he still had fun.
- During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approaches the pastor with an unusual offer. "Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honor, and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out." He passes the minister a $100 bill and walks away satisfied. On the day of the wedding, when it comes time for the groom's vows, the pastor looks the young man in the eye and says, "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?" The groom gulps, looks around, and says in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leans toward the pastor and hisses, "I thought we had a deal." The pastor puts a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispers, "She made me a better offer."
- A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married 10 times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get screwed!"
When you in the mood to laugh, come back for Marriage Jokes You Both Can Laugh At and 13 Wife Jokes You Haven't Heard Before .
Got a joke of your own? Let us know in the comments below! Save this article to Pinterest by pinning the above photo. Follow us on Instagram for occasional one liners and make sure to turn on your Facebook notifications so you don't miss out on our next joke post!