Do you ship to my country?
Yes. We do ship to most of the countries. We ship to many country that our US postal service ships to. You can calculate your shipping costs during checkout after placing your shipping address. Please note customs fees may be collected on product arrival by your country's customs.
How much will it cost to ship to my country?
It's easy to calculate your shipping cost. Once you have an item in your shopping bag, click 'Estimate Shipping' at the bottom of the page to select your country and calculate your approximate postage cost. These shipping rates are based on the carriers' standard fees and the total weight of the item(s) in your order.
Please note additional customs fees may be collected on product arrival by your country's customs.
Also, please note that PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover are the only ways we're able to process international payments. All prices are displayed in US dollars. We are also currently unable to accept international phone orders or gift certificate purchases.
What are your international shipping options?
We have a few!
What about duties, customs, and additional fees?
Same with all other US companies, we ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's custom policies.
International Returns Policy
International Returns Eligibility Window: To qualify for a return, items must be received back to Treehut within 60 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip).
- Must be returned with original packaging intact, otherwise they are non-refundable and will receive no refund or store credit.
Items Not Eligible for Refund or Store Credit:
- Customized items or engraved items.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Returns received in damaged/worn condition.
- Returns received after 60 days of the original order shipment date.
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
If you received an order from TreeHut as a gift, you can still return! We’ll issue you a TreeHut store credit for the amount of the returned item(s) to your account.
- Please contact Customer Care for assistance.
- Gift recipients are not eligible for cash refunds or exchanges.
What if there was something wrong with my order?
- Please contact Customer Care right away so we can make things right!