DIY Valentine's Treat: Raspberry White Chocolate and Nutella Éclairs | Best Couples Wooden Watches
DIY Valentine's Treat: Raspberry White Chocolate and Nutella Éclairs
Treat yo' self! And your special someone of course to this uniquely delicious treat.
Ten éclair shells (1 batch of Iron Whisk’s choux batter, baked)
White chocolate buttercream:
112 grams (4 ounces) white chocolate
112 grams (4 ounces, one stick) butter
2-3 tablespoons powdered freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries
1 cup Nutella
1)Poke a few holes in the bottom of your cooled shells.
2) Fill a pastry bag with Nutella and fill the shells. Set aside.
3) Melt the white chocolate and butter together; whisk in the salt and sift in the freeze-dried berry powder.
4) Allow to cool until solid but scoopable, then whisk on high until fluffy and shiny.
5) Fill a piping bag with the buttercream and pipe a few star shapes onto each éclair.
6) Carefully separate the raspberries into 2-3 pieces and fill up the negative space on the éclairs with raspberries.
7) Finally, using tweezers, place small pieces of gold foil on top of the éclairs.
Serve the day they are filled.
We hope this recipe helps make Valentine's Day that bit more special for you.
Inspiration via La Peche Fraiche
Even more of a Valentine's Day treat? One of our Tree Hut watches.
The perfect wooden watch gift to capture this moment in time. Use our personalized engravings to memorialize the day with your someone.