Mother's Day Ideas | Gifts For Mom
Do You Know What to Say For Mother’s Day?
Know how to express your love for mom.
Mom. Our first friend. Our confidante. Our mentor. She’s done so much for us… so when we want to give something back, it’s hard to even know where to start. Of course, the great thing about moms is that they don’t seem to mind how articulate we are because… well, they just love us. And trying to repay someone for that kind of acceptance? That’s tough.
Luckily, all Mom really wants in return for her affection is to know she’s loved right back—and we’ve got the perfect way to do it. An engraving tells Mom exactly what she means to you, in a tangible way that she can treasure forever. That’s why we’ve put together a starter list for you, so you can get those Mother’s Day ideas flowing!
10 Ways to Tell Mom “I Love You”
- Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out.
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly…we are best friends, my mom and I.
- To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
- MOM is just WOW upside down.
- A mother’s greatest masterpiece is her children.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- First my mother. Forever my friend.
- I got it from my momma!
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- Behind every good kid is a great Mom.
How Do You Repay a Mother’s Love?
From runny noses to soccer practice to helping out with the grandkids, moms do a lot… and their job is never truly done. So this year, why not make her feel as special as she is? Give her a gift that will live in her heart forever—that she can always look at and remember “I am loved.” To help you do that, we will create handcrafted and customized wooden watches that will give you a way to show love to every special woman in your life (because everyone needs to know they’re loved and appreciated.)