Personalized Wooden Watch for Him | Top 50 engravings for Christmas gift for your Husband
Perfect engravings for your hubby!
1. To the best husband ever! Merry Christmas.
2. You will forever and always be mine always.
3. You have the corrodents to my heart.
4. To my husband, before we met, I knew we'd meet.
5. No matter where you are, I will be with you.
6. To my husband, never forget that I love you.
7. Together forever.
8. The only thing better than you are our children!
9. Look what we made together!
10. From our first date to our first Christmas, Love you.
11. Best Dad Ever ❤️
12. To my darling husband, thank you.
13. Like father, like son, oh lord.
14. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful women in the world.
15. To my husband, this is from my heart.
16. Since you're always late.
17. I hope your day is as nice as my ass.
18. Love you to the moon and back.
19. I love you, daddy!
20. My favorite place is next to you.
21. Loved you yesterday, love you tomorrow, love you always.
22. I made this for you lol.
23. 10 years down, many more to go.
24. Let's build more memories together.
25. To my husband, I'm not perfect, but I love you.
26. Your partner in crime.
27. To my man, the day we met, I found my missing piece.
28. A little late to be your first, but I will be your last.
29. I see my happy future in your eyes.
30. My heart lies with you.
31. No matter hold old we get my hand will be in yours.
32. You are my soul mate; you are my everything.
33. I love you. In the morning, and sometime in the evening.
34. Our love is eternal.
35. Always and forever.
36. Soul mates forever.
37. I thee wed.
38. God unites us both in love.
39. You're a jackass, but I love you.
40. Our love is timeless.
41. You're my person.
42. Walking the path is easier with you by my side.
43. I love every moment with you.
44. Best father, best husband. Merry Christmas.
45. I choose you every time.
46. Today my husband, forever my best friend.
47. To my Fiance, our last Christmas as a couple.
48. Besides chocolate, you're my favorite.
49. What more could I ask for then another Christmas with you.
50. My man, my husband, my everything.