Things To Do With Dad On Father's Day Weekend
Father’s Day Weekend is quickly approaching and if you’re barely coming around to planning something fun and thoughtful to do with dad we got you covered!
Dads are known to be the leaders of the pack, fearless, trustful, and adventurous. While they’d rather stay home to watch the game, they will never turn down an opportunity to go out and try something new and exciting, while spending some quality time with family.
- Hike. Dads aren’t one to ask for extravagant things. They are content with spending some quality time hiking through a nice scenic path.
- Game day. This one might be easier for some, but for those of us that aren’t into sports, it can really make dad feel like you’re putting in some effort to spend time with him. Live games are much more fun, I promise.
- Dinner. Pretty basic idea, but sometimes that’s all dad wants. A nice dinner with his family. (paid by you, of course)
- ATV Riding. If you haven't experienced ATV riding through some sand dunes, It’s something I highly recommend for everyone!
- Zip-lining. A must do at least once in your life. There are many locations everywhere, indoors and outdoors to experience this high adrenaline rush.
- Lake day. June is the perfect time to go out and spend a day at the lake. Tubing, BBQing, and sunbathing at a lake is a perfect itinerary for a day with dad.
- Go karting. If you haven’t gone go karting ever or in a while, you have to take dad. It’s a fun way to get competitive and prove who is actually the better driver.
- Paintball match. NOT FOR EVERYONE. I must warn you that although it is very fun to shoot at the opposing team, it is not fun to get hit. Very high energy and competitive atmosphere can bring out the “child” in dad.